Educating students in the counties of:
Los Angeles, San Diego, San Bernardino, Orange County, Riverside, Kern, Inyo and Imperial
Choose the premier (TK-12) public charter school that offers a flexible, personalized education.
Homeschool Academy (Grades TK-12) – Parents take the lead in their child’s education while enjoying world-class curriculum and enrichment options along with support from a credentialed Elite educator.
Virtual Academy (Grades 6-12) – Independent learners enjoy an engaging, rigorous, 100% digital curriculum along with instruction and ample support from highly qualified instructors.
Flex Academy (Grades 6-12) -Students benefit from a combination of virtual and in-person independent study programs, top notch curriculum and ample support from highly qualified instructors.
Adult Education Academy (Ages 18-26) – Adult students benefit from a combination of virtual and in-person independent study programs, top notch curriculum and ample support from highly qualified instructors.
Enrichment Programs (Grades TK-12, all ages) – After enrolling in the homeschool, virtual, flex or adult education academy, Elite students have the unique opportunity to participate* in our exciting enrichment programs in the areas of athletics, arts, travel or vocation/career.
*Student must be making academic progress to participate in enrichment academies
Steps to Enroll:
- Complete our short electronic form on this page
- An Elite admissions team member will contact you via email with a link to the full application or you can complete and submit paper version of application
- Upload/submit required documents (listed below)
- Receive confirmation with information regarding next steps
Required Documents for Enrollment:
- Birth certificate, passport or other evidence of birth date
- Current immunization record
- Proof of Residency (ex. utility bill, mortgage statement, signed rental agreement)
- IEP or 504 – Special Education Students (if applicable)
- Transcript (High School only)
- Oral Health Report Form (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
- Health Exam Form (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
If you have difficulties enrolling, are unable to upload documents, would prefer to register in person or have questions, our admissions team is here to help!
Elite Admissions Team